Should I Buy Extended Warranties?
When you pick up a new Nissan, it’s smart to think: “Should I buy extended warranties?” After all, you’ll want to enjoy the best protection possible. They aren’t for everyone, but there’s no denying the advantages you’ll enjoy by taking out an extended warranty. With that in mind, we’ve put together a quick but comprehensive guide covering everything you need to know. Learn more with our finance team at Douglass Nissan of Waco below!
Understanding Extended Warranties
Before you think about extending your warranty, you should first familiarize yourself with the standard Nissan warranty. At present, every new Nissan comes as standard with:
- 36 Months/36,000 Miles of Limited Vehicle Coverage
- 60 Month/60,000 Miles of Limited Powertrain Coverage
However, you might want to extend that coverage over a longer period, and that’s where extended warranties come into the picture. They pick up where the standard warranty leaves off.
Why Should You Take Out Extended Warranty Coverage?
- Peace of Mind: Modern vehicles use cutting-edge technology, which means you’re less likely than ever to be involved in an accident. That said, such technology is more complex, so repair costs can be steep. That’s why it’s better to protect yourself for longer.
- Convenience: Extended coverage plans often provide compensation for more than the cost of repairs. You’ll also get towing services and even money for hotel stays covered.
- Easier Budgeting: Some people like to gamble that they won’t need repairs, but it’s always easier to budget when you know exactly what you’ll need to pay each month. Would you rather have a fixed rate or have to save for unexpected costs?
- Superior Servicing: It’s more convenient to keep using manufacturer service centers when you’ve taken out an extended warranty, which means enjoying the attention of experienced and certified technicians.
- Retained Value: Extended warranty programs become more valuable as the vehicle gets older. Such models are more likely to be well-maintained, so they hold their value better and should command a higher price than others when you come to sell.
Nissan Extended Warranties Make a Smart Investment
Whether you want to explore the benefits of buying vs. leasing or apply for financing from the comfort of your own home, the team here at Douglass Nissan of Waco can help. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Want to learn more tips? Be sure to learn more about lease buyouts with our team.
More From Douglass Nissan of Waco
Hewitt drivers who are in the market for a sport sedan that has sleek style, exceptional performance, and a comfortable and technologically advanced interior will find all of that and more in the 2021 Nissan Sentra. If that’s not enough for you, 2021 Nissan Sentra fuel efficiency is sure to seal the deal. Read ahead…
Have you been searching for an SUV that can tow anything from jet skis to rowboats for your Woodway weekends? Consider the Nissan Rogue! Just how much can a Nissan Rogue tow? The 2021 Nissan Rogue towing capacity is an impressive 1,350 pounds, which is enough to meet the needs of most Hewitt SUV…
If you need a pickup truck that’s as convenient as it is capable, then the 2021 Nissan Frontier should be at the top of your list. First off, there’s the formidable Nissan Frontier towing capacity: up to 6,720 pounds for your toughest tasks in Hewitt. But thanks to its full list of connectivity features…