What is Good Mileage for a Used Car?
Curious about what is considered high mileage for a used car? If you are searching for a reliable used vehicle near Woodway, mileage is one of the main factors to consider. Along with looking for low mileage used cars for sale, you will want to study the vehicle’s history, condition, location, and usage.
In many cases, it is suggested to buy a used car with under 100,00 miles on the odometer. However, due to the many advancements in automotive technology, used vehicles with significant mileage can be a sound investment, especially if you are looking for a reliable vehicle for under $10k.
Tips for Buying a Used Car
Now that you know that what is considered high mileage for a used car can vary based on a number of factors, you will want to follow these tips when determining what is good mileage for a used car so you can rule the roads of McGregor:
- Usage: Cars driven most often on the highway will have less wear than vehicles that were driven through start-and-stop traffic.
- Location: Cars from cold or wet climates will have more stress on them than vehicles from warm or dry areas.
- Condition: Always have a mechanic look over a used car before a purchase, if repairs are necessary, remember to factor those into your budget.
- Maintenance: It is best to buy a used vehicle from an owner who kept up with routine maintenance.
Mileage vs. Age
An older car with fewer miles may not be in as good of shape as a newer vehicle with more miles. If you are looking for a low mileage used car for sale, a certified pre-owned vehicle may be perfect for you! Other things to consider include:
- Idle time: Vehicles that have sat idle for a significant amount of time can be plagued by an array of issues.
- Maintenance history: A vehicle with a well-documented maintenance record is preferable.
- Budget: Considering low mileage used cars for sale can be a good investment, but may be more pricey.
Find Low Mileage Used Cars for Sale in Waco
If you are ready to bring a reliable vehicle home to McGregor, wondering what is considered high mileage for a used car is natural. Now that you have the answer, you can make a smarter purchase! If you are ready to learn more or to take a test drive, contact us today! We have a selection of used Rogue models you’re sure to love.
Learn More With Douglass Nissan of Waco
When you’re looking for a comfortable, capable, and convenient SUV for your everyday drives through West, it’s important to know you’re taking home the right one. While you might be curious about the Nissan Rogue available at our Waco Nissan dealership, is it the right one for you? Don’t take our word for it! Learn…
When you’ve got a big family, it’s important to have an SUV that can take along everyone and everything you need to make the most of every trip from Robinson and Hewitt. To do so, you’re likely wondering what Nissan 3rd row SUVs are available to take on any adventure. Our team at Douglass Nissan of Waco has…
All-wheel drive is an incredibly popular feature that crossover and SUV drivers are always on the lookout for. With all-wheel drive available with every trim level, Nissan Rogue AWD can help you take on your to-do lists from McGregor to Woodway! Read on to see how Nissan Intelligent AWD can help take your drives through…