The Nissan Pathfinder Ups the Ante in Its New Model Year
Nissan’s iconic dependable wayfarer journeys into its new model year with grander capabilities: the 2017 Nissan Pathfinder takes the nameplate to the highest level of performance, style and technology to date.
Though the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder provides drivers with the resources for motoring success, drivers can anticipate a more well-rounded experience in 2017. Here are some changes to anticipate in the new model year:
- Best-in-Class 6,000-lb standard towing capacity
- NissanConnect Services
- SiriusXM® Travel LinkTM with three years of service
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Forward Emergency Braking
Excited to give the latest Nissan Pathfinder a try? Although it hasn’t hit the market just yet, it will be landing here at Douglas Nissan of Waco in Waco soon enough. To ensure you are among the first to drive it, be sure to keep a close eye on our new Nissan showroom for all your 2017 Nissan Pathfinder updates.