2020 Nissan Rogue vs. 2020 Nissan Murano
Are you in the market for a family-friendly SUV at an affordable price in the Woodway area? If so, Nissan has several great options worth considering. Two of the most popular models are the 2020 Nissan Rogue and the 2020 Nissan Murano. While both are excellent options for your Hewitt commute, only one can earn that coveted spot on your driveway. So, which will it be? They both come with efficient engines, spacious cabins, and plenty of cargo space. Take a look at this Nissan Rogue vs. Murano to see which is the better fit for your driving needs and budget.
Pricing and Configurations
- 2020 Nissan Rogue: The Nissan Rogue S starts at $25,300 MSRP.* With this SUV, you have four different trim levels to choose from.
- 2020 Nissan Murano: The Nissan Murano starts at $31,530 MSRP.* Once again, you will have four different configurations available to you.
Power and Efficiency
- Engine: The new Nissan Rogue is equipped with a standard 2.5L 4-cylinder that is capable of producing 170 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque. Opt for the new Nissan Murano if you are looking for a bit more power. It features a standard 3.5L DOHC V6 engine that generates 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission & Drivetrain: You will find the XTRONIC CVT® (continuously variable transmission) with Sport mode and front-wheel drive as the standard offering for both the Rogue and Murano. However, if you like the peace of mind provided by all-wheel drive, you have the option to upgrade. Intelligent all-wheel drive is available no matter which of these Nissan SUVs you choose.
- MPG Ratings: The 2020 Rogue is the more fuel-efficient option of the two. You can expect an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway. Because the Murano is the more powerful SUV, you can expect EPA estimates of 20 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.
- 2020 Nissan Rogue: For the front seats, the Rogue interior delivers 41.6 inches of headroom, 43 inches of legroom, 54 inches of hip room, and 56.6 inches of shoulder room. The rear seats also give you plenty of space to stretch out, thanks to 38.5 inches of headroom, 37.9 inches of legroom, 52.1 inches of hip room, and 55.9 inches of shoulder room. When it comes to cargo space, you will find 39.3 cubic feet behind the second row, and 70 cubic feet behind the first row.
- 2020 Nissan Murano: Step inside the Murano interior for 39.9 inches of headroom, 40.5 inches of legroom, 55.4 inches of hip room, and 59.5 inches of shoulder room for passengers in the front seats. Expect 39.8 inches of headroom, 38.7 inches of legroom, 55.2 inches of hip room, and 58.8 inches of shoulder room for the rear seats. This SUV from Nissan also has ample space for your belongings, with 32.1 cubic feet behind the second row and 67 cubic feet behind the first row.
Perform Your Own SUV Comparison at Douglass Nissan of Waco
After perusing the 2020 Nissan Murano vs. Nissan Rogue comparison, you have a better idea of what both of these Nissan SUVs have to offer. However, the best way to determine which one is right for you is with a test drive around the McGregor area. Stop by Douglass Nissan of Waco to see each one in person, and get behind the wheel. You can also contact us with any questions about anything from this comparison, to Nissan Frontier towing, to Italian restaurants in Waco.
More From Douglass Nissan of Waco
Whether you’re a young professional from Hewitt or if you have a growing family in Robinson, you already know that the 2020 Nissan Altima offers the comfort, convenience, and capability you need to make the most of your everyday drives. But you don’t have to take our word for it! Our team at Douglass Nissan of Waco has…
Find a New Nissan Rogue for Sale in Waco When you’re ready to take home a new Nissan Rogue for sale from Douglass Nissan of Waco, taking advantage of our Nissan Rogue lease deals will help you land a competitive Nissan Rogue lease price you’re sure to love. If you’re searching for a reliable SUV that offers plenty…
Whether you need a truck for weekend adventures or weekday to-dos, the 2020 Nissan Frontier offers the advanced convenience and capability you need. Equipped with an all-new engine and offering a maximum towing capacity of up to 6,720 pounds when properly equipped, you can haul all you need to get the job done right. Read…
*All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.