2023 Nissan Pathfinder Trim Levels & Pricing
The 2023 Nissan Pathfinder is a great SUV for all walks of life in Woodway. Whether you have kids to bring to their activities, friends to roadtrip with, or even a simple commute, the Pathfinder will adapt perfectly to your Hewitt lifestyle. The versatility lies in the Pathfinder’s five available trim levels. Each one has unique features that set it apart from the rest, making it a perfect SUV for any lifestyle. Learn more about the 2023 Nissan Pathfinder configurations with Douglass Nissan of Waco below!
2023 Nissan Pathfinder Configurations & Cost
So, how much does the 2023 Nissan Pathfinder cost? The 2023 Nissan Pathfinder price depends on the trim level you select. You’ll find different details regarding the performance, features, and amenities that come standard on each configuration, so you know exactly what you’re paying for.
Pathfinder S – $35,000 MSRP*
The 2023 Nissan Pathfinder comes standard with a 3.5L direct injection V6 that delivers 284 horsepower and 259 lb-ft of torque, and every trim level—including the baseline S—is offered with optional Intelligent 4×4.
Drivers who choose this model will also enjoy a wide range of standard features:
- Nissan Safety Shield® 360
- Apple CarPlay® integration
- Advanced Drive-Assist® Display
- 9-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Two USB ports and two USB-C ports
- Nissan Connect® 8-inch touchscreen display
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push-Button Start
- LED Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- Seating for up to eight with the EZ-FLEX® Seating System
Pathfinder SV – $37,820 MSRP*
If you’re looking for more, the Pathfinder SV is a great option. It provides additional convenience features and more advanced driver assistance technology. All of this, and you still get to enjoy the features of the Pathfinder S features! Take advantage of the following features:
- Heated front seats
- Heated outside mirrors
- Intelligent Climate Control
- Remote Engine Start System
- 2-way power driver’s lumbar support
- 10-way power adjustable driver’s seat
- Nissan Connect® services powered by SiriusXM®
- ProPilot Assist® with Intelligent Lane Intervention and Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention
Pathfinder SL – $42,120 MSRP*
Some drivers are looking for a more distinguished SUV. If that’s the case, the Pathfinder SL will likely be the best option for you. It includes all of the features of the SV and more:
- LED fog lights
- Heated steering wheel
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™ Integration
- Leather-trimmed 1st and 2nd-row seats
- Nissan Connect® 9-inch touchscreen display
- Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation with Premium Traffic
We’d suggest considering the SL Premium Package as well. It adds all SL Premium Package features plus a 13-speaker Bose® audio system, heated second-row seats, and 20-inch wheels.
Pathfinder Rock Creek – $42,820 MSRP*
This configuration is perfect for off-roading and adventures outside of McGregor. To make your driving experience one to remember, it includes:
- Off-road tuned suspension
- Black tubular roof rack
- Intelligent around view monitor with Off-Road Mode
- Voice recognition
Pathfinder Platinum – $47,970 MSRP*
Is it go big or go home for you? Check out the Pathfinder Platinum! It’s the highest trim level available and offers almost everything you can imagine, including but not limited to:
- Digital dashboard with customizable gauges
- Head-up display technology
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Gesture-activated liftgate
- Additional USB ports
Check Out the 2023 Nissan Pathfinder at Douglass Nissan of Waco Today!
Now that you have more information about the 2023 Nissan Pathfinder trim levels, it’s time to experience it in person! Schedule a test drive today, so you can determine which configuration is best for you. Then, check out our new vehicle specials online! See you soon!
More from Douglass Nissan of Waco
Gas prices aren’t going down anytime soon. If you want a fuel-efficient sedan, look no further than the 2024 Nissan Altima. It’s the stalwart of the brand and one of the most reliable cars in the world. You might wonder about the 2024 Nissan Altima MPG for your Woodway drives, errands, and commutes. It’s…
The new 2024 Nissan Rogue is returning as the ultimate crossover SUV, bringing together new car advancements. Building on the success of its third generation, the next model keeps its core strengths and might even introduce the innovative Nissan e-POWER hybrid system. Let’s dive into all the 2024 Nissan Rogue changes and possible updates…
The new Kicks SUV is attractive enough to be the envy of any Waco neighborhood. But not to be outdone is the beautiful 2023 Nissan Kicks interior. Inside the 2023 Nissan Kicks, you’ll find sleek colors and cool features. The 2023 Nissan Kicks seating capacity can accommodate five passengers comfortably. Let’s take a closer…
*Price is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes tax, title, license, options, and destination and handling charges. Dealer sets actual price.